“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” —Thomas Edison
It’s time you understand that there’s no need to hide your failures, there’s no need to be ashamed if you’ve started something that did not worked out. There’s power in accepting your truth, there’s liberation in understanding that this is YOUR life, and you can change course, you can start over, you can make something new as many times as it takes for you to be happy and fulfilled. I know you’ve heard this before, but let me tell you again, all the things that happened in your past DOES NOT define who you are or who you can become. So, start again and again and again until you’ve mastered the art of acceptance, starting over and success.
These 8 quotes on starting over that will help you look to the future with hope.
- It’s ok to start over as many times as needed.
- You are worthy of second chances.
- Take time to understand your journey.
- Learn from your mistakes and start something wonderful.
- The lesson is in the moments between failure and success.
- Your ideas are valid, never let them die.
- Find a new path and write a new story.
- Patience is the key, what is yours will always find you.
Be proud of your journey; learn from the unfavorable experiences, expand your heart and grow and rise and become the best version of yourself.
If you find this post meaningful, leave me a comment.